Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Change is Bad

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, things are going downhill fast around here, according to Missy Linda. I don't notice anything different except Missy Linda is complaining about some new things this week. She seems to be distressed because her headache medication is no longer being manufactured. She says it's the only thing that helps her migraines. I can only hope, for my sake, that she finds something that can take its place.

She is driving us all crazy about the fact that she doesn't want to move. We've all been hearing that for awhile so those of us who have to live with her are about ready to pound her. Maybe we should move  to a different place than she does. Don't give her my address if I do that!

Missy Linda and Tio Kane are still mad that the grocery stores in this area have stopped carrying MaraNatha Dark Chocolate Almond Spread. It's available on line, but it is $10 a jar. I guess they don't want it that bad. Just for your own safety, do not suggest to either of them that Nutella is a decent substitute.

You should hear Missy Linda's hissy fit about how she can't find any more of those bamboo socks that she got at Target. She always looks for them when she goes there, and she looks other places, too. She was so happy with them because they were so soft, and they kept her feet much cooler than regular socks. She has one of those tirades every once in a while. It is quite the sight when she really goes off the road about it.

Well, I suppose that's enough about how Missy Linda's life has deteriorated because of how things have changed. When Missy Linda's life gets worse, she makes my life worse. I don't like that at all!




No comments: