Thursday, June 28, 2012

High Pressure Dome

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I'm not sure why, but when Missy Linda has her headaches, I don't get to use the computer. It seems that would be the time that I could use it all I want because she doesn't use it as much. I think sometimes she is kind of in some other universe. I have learned what kind of look she has on her face and how her eyes are kind of glazed over when she's in that fugue state, but I can't make it work for me. I'll get it figured out to my advantage sooner or later.

High Pressure Dome in summer weather talk is  hot, hot, hot clear weather that is hammered down onto people's heads. That's how Missy Linda describes it. I think she has an excuse for any kind of weather to bother her, except that one day in spring and one day in fall when it is all right. So I get two days a year when Missy Linda has a little chance of being pleasant. Not good odds!

No comments: