Monday, August 17, 2009

No Excitement Today


Hello most humans and others,

Well, Missy Linda did not get chosen for a jury today. Unless something changes, she is to report tomorrow. She has decided that she doesn't mind it too much now that she knows the routine. It is nice and cool in the court room, at least. She says that can not be said about work.

I thought I would be helpful to those of you who might need to hire an attorney for some kind of a trial. I feel if you discover that your attorney is trying to learn how to choose a jury from the internet, you might consider other options.* I just thought that was a very unusual ad on my page. I think that I would be more likely to let Missy Ryley cut my hair than to use an attorney who is learning his/her stuff from videos purchased on the internet! Perhaps I am wrong, but I really don't think so.

Hey! I wonder if Missy Linda could get me through security so that I could go with her tomorrow to witness justice in action. I watch a lot of court shows on television, and it looks pretty exciting. Surely Missy Linda is wrong when she talks about how boring it really is, right?



*This is not to be construed as legal advice of any type. It is merely an observation.


No comments: