Saturday, August 29, 2009

How Does She Know?


Hi there most humans and others,

First let me warn you that this may stop right in the middle of a sentence because if Missy Linda catches me at the computer, I am in big trouble! (so she says!) She has discovered that I have been shopping while she is at work. I have not figured out how she knows these things, but I obviously have some human research to do.

Anyway, here it is Saturday, and she will be at work all day. I am totally bummed out! I am tired of being forced to live within her means! Why do I have to suffer just because she has a teenager's part time job? I think I should investigate how to become one of those rich girls on a reality show who are famous and wealthy for nothing at all! What do you all think about that? Oops! Here she comes. . .I'll

No comments: