Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jury Duty


Hi most humans and others,

I heard Missy Linda say that she has jury duty next week. It is for the Feds. She is nervous, and she really, really hopes that she does not have to go. She believes that she should do her duty, but she is in the middle of job hunting, and school will start soon, and her mind is so scattered these days that you probably wouldn't want her deciding your guilt or innocence. Come to think of it, I wouldn't want her deciding my fate any time, but that's beside the point. I have never personally heard of a jury that would consist of my peers, have you?

She has to check in at 7:30 am. That does not sound like fun to her. She has become accustomed to sleeping until at least 7:00 am. Also, cell phones cannot even be in the building! That will probably hurt others more than Missy Linda, but still, it will be strange.

It seems that Missy Carol is doing well. She went to Missy Barb's house during the day yesterday so Mr. Fred could go to work. I'll bet they had a party. What do you think?

No comments: