Friday, August 21, 2009

Freaky Friday?


Hi there most humans and others,

Well, I guess (hope) you've been wondering why I am not communicating much lately. Things seems kind of strange around here right now. Also, Tio Kane has been using the computer a lot, and I haven't been allowed to get my turn. He has been getting all his financial aid and enrolling and everything taken care of at UCO this past week and the week before. That's right. Now Tio Kane is going to college, and Missy Linda is not. That's why I was wondering if I am in a Freaky Friday-type movie- - -that's where the mother and daughter change bodies and lives. Things around here seem a little backwards right now. But, then again, I have to wonder if things around here ever were very "normal" anyway!

You know how the least little thing gets Missy Linda's panties all in a bunch! Well, she is having a little trouble adjusting to not being a student. A couple of times, friends of hers from classes she took, have come into the fabric store where she works. That makes her kind of homesick for school more than usual. She does keep up with what some friends are doing through Facebook, but it's not the same, she says. I guess she will get on the ball and try to make lots of dough this fall so this won't happen to her again, huh? She does wish that she could work more hours, but the company has rules about that! Some of you probably know how that goes, right?


No comments: