Sunday, November 27, 2011

Regular Sunday


Hello most humans and many others,

Missy Linda and I are glad that it seems like a regular Sunday today and not still a holiday weekend. It's easier to get things done, she says, if it is a regular day. She is trying to get the last chapter written that she has to write for class for this semester. She will have more assignments, but the writing of a whole chapter for a workshop class is the hardest thing she has to do, she says. Well, I for one, have my doubts that it will change anything for me. I think that she will find a reason to hog the computer, as usual.

Missy Linda has one of those little $200 notebook computers that she uses most of the time these days. It is easier on the back, she says, because she can sit anywhere. Anyway, that is the computer that I use also. Anyway, this morning when I opened it, the key "2,@" was not there. As you can see, the little nub that remains will produce the desired number and symbol, but the key is missing. Missy Linda swears it was there when she closed it last night around 11:00 pm. Tio Kane or Mr. Nelson had better have some kind of a good explanation. That's all I have to say. This is just too weird for me.

No comments: