Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seriously?


Hello most humans and many others,

Finally. It's the usual story about Missy Linda hogging the computer to do homework, and it's just now my turn. She thinks she can just use the appliances in this house to the exclusion of anyone else. Oh, well. I suppose that is true. However, just because she has a chapter of a book due for some class, no one else's problems matter to her. Oops. I suppose that is true, too. I just don't think that's right. Just because I don't have a job (or legs), I get pushed aside. I thought this was America!

By the way, if you need to find our house on Google Earth or in person, just look for the yard that is covered in leaves! It seems that so many neighbors have had to cut down the trees in their yards the last couple of years (high winds, lightening, etc.)that there are hardly any front yard trees on the street any more. At our house are two large maple trees that were pretty small when Missy Linda moved here. We seem to be the only one with a yard totally covered in leaves. The sidewalk is hard to see because of the leaf coverage. Missy Linda says at least the high winds should blow them into neighbors' yards, but that doesn't seem to be how it works. I hope she has lots of lawn and leaf bags ready to go!

By the way, tonight is the last Mind Games show of the semester. I can't tell you the outcome, but I will tell you that Tio Kane embarrasses himself. He does exactly what he counsels the other members of the team to not do. Anyway, it is on at 8:00 pm on station KSBI 52 (channel 7 on Cox.)

No comments: