Thursday, November 3, 2011

How Many Have There Been?


Hello most humans and many others,

Can any of you out there guess how many times I have written to you? Can you believe that this is the 601st time? I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that! I should have been paying more attention. I believe that I missed some opportunities for celebratory parties and new dresses. I am going to have to pay a lot more attention because it is obvious that Missy Linda is not going to help me when it comes to throwing parties and congratulating me. I think she may be a little jealous.

Well, I have to let her have the computer now as she has homework to do (She always says that.) I personally think that she uses that as an excuse to surf the net. If she did that much homework, she would surely be finished with school by now with a four point average. I think that she is jerking me around!

No comments: