Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Really Winter


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I guess it really is winter now. There is no doubt when it's twelve degrees. It is still not as cold here in Oklahoma as it was in Fort Collins the other day, Missy Elise said. It was three degrees there with a wind chill of minus seventeen. They planned to stay inside that day.

I am thinking that Missy Linda won't be going any place until she has to be at work at three this afternoon. She says she will have to decide how badly she needs a book for class tomorrow that she should go purchase today. She is supposed to read an assignment before class tomorrow, and she has to work tomorrow morning until just before class. She has become so lazy that she might decide that she can be unprepared for class this one time - - - as if she will be ready for every class except this one!

On an unrelated matter, I need some help with getting Missy Linda to stop playing a certain Christmas song that is driving me bonkers. Yes, Christmas is long past. Yes, she usually is eager to dispense with the Christmas products by noon on Christmas day. I don't know what has happened to her, but I can't take it much longer! I am serious! She still laughs out loud when she plays that old favorite that goes, "I'm dressing up like Santa Claus for Christmas, just as soon as I can get out on parole."

Please help me.

No comments: