Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Great Idea


Hello most humans and many others,

I was just thinking about Missy Linda's situation with her job. You know, like how they underpay her and overwork her- - -according to the gripes I am forced to endure several times a week just because I can't get up and leave wherever I am perched!

I happened to notice that story on the news the last couple of days about the man who was homeless in Cleveland. He now has job offers out the wazoo: one of which even gets him a free house. I did not hear exactly how he got on the news- - -just that he has a perfect announcer's voice and was previously on the radio. His little sign didn't appear to be anything special and I missed how he got noticed.

Anyway, I was considering how Missy Linda might be able to get attention in order to get a good job. So far, I haven't come up with a great way to do this, just the thought that this is what we should do. As soon as I figure out the perfect hook to grab an employer's attention, I will then have to come up with how to get Missy Linda to go along with my fabulous plan. It shouldn't be too difficult; I haven't noticed that she has had any luck in that department lately!

No comments: