Monday, January 24, 2011

Long Week for an Old Person


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I am trying to steel myself for a lot of whining this week. Missy Linda is already bellyaching about the fact that she will be the mother of a 40-year-old on Wednesday. So what? I do not understand the way that you humans worry about age and crazy stuff like that! Why is it such a huge deal?

Of course, I don't get wrinkles or aches and pains or osteoporosis or old people stuff like that. But, there are lots of things I could whine about if I wanted to be like that.

I told Missy Linda to forget about how old she is and just wish Missy Elise a happy birthday. I think she should just be glad she is still here. As I mentioned, I don't understand this aging junk, but I'm guessing Missy Linda is actually lucky to still be alive- - -although I don't actually know how old she is. She just seems to be, as I've heard it called, over the hill!

No comments: