Sunday, February 24, 2013

That's Why It's Called Junk Food

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I guess we aren't having an Oscar watch party this year. Are you? Missy Linda says she is feeling kind of yukky. I could tell her why if she cared to ask me. She has eaten nothing but junk food all day. I can honestly say that I don't even remember the last time that there were donuts in the house - - - not that donuts are the only junk food that she eats on occasion.

Maybe it will be a while before she spends a day like this again. She is whining about a headache and an upset stomach. Well, from what I understand, that's what happens to you humans when you do things that aren't good for you - - - especially when you do it all day long. I can only hope it is some time before I have to listen to this particular whining again. She is supposed to be getting stuff sorted and packed, and she isn't going to get it done on this diet of unquestionably unhealthful foods. I guess I can only hope tomorrow will be better in this regard. She is too old to live on this kind of stuff, like sugar and grease, and I don't know what all else. That's why you all call it junk food.

No comments: