Saturday, February 23, 2013

Finally!

Hello most humans and many others,

I heard Missy Linda and Tio Kane talking about making a timeline to get this move done. Finally!

I'm not exactly sure what all moving entails, and I was beginning to think I would never find out. I have been moved, as I was passed from one person to another back when I was a gag Christmas gift. Yeah. How do you think that would make you feel? I didn't really know what was going on because I was in a bag, and I couldn't see a thing until someone pulled me out. I would be in a different place. Then I would get put back in the bag.

I will say that at least at Missy Linda's house, I have spent more time out of the bag than in one. I suppose that even if I don't get to go as many places as I used to, at least I'm mostly out of the bag.

No comments: