Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's Been Happening?


Hello most humans and many others,

So, what has been going on lately? I don't know where I was being taken, but somehow I ended up head down in a grocery bag in the back of Missy Linda's car for the umpteenth time. I was there so long I don't even remember where I was supposed to be going. If I had blood, it would have been puddling in my brain for all that time. No wonder I am disoriented.

I know that I was there when it was pretty cold, and it never really warmed up, even when the sun was shining. I suppose that I should be satisfied that I was finally rescued and am in the house now- - -right side up. As soon as my brain clears, I am going to demand some answers and then some better treatment from Missy Linda. I believe that it might be time for me to contact my Tortilla Person Representative, don't you?

No comments: