Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Nightmare


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, friends, I thought things were bad enough with not getting to use the computer, but they can always get worse, I have discovered. Internet shopping will finally be my downfall! After Missy Linda finishes her homework and other not so important tasks on the computer, she goes shopping!

Do you know how long it took her to find the doll she wanted to buy Missy Emma for Christmas? More than a day! It seems that not only does she have to find the right doll, she has to find a good bargain and free shipping. Multiply that times gifts for five little girls. Add to that the time she is just browsing---window shopping on the internet. I believe that she hasn't set foot into a mall in years. That's just laziness, if you ask me!

No comments: