Thursday, December 2, 2010

Allergies Gone?


Hello most humans and many others,

Are all your allergies gone since the good freeze we had? I don't know much about any of that, but I know that I heard a great deal about when the first hard freeze comes, the effects of the allergies would lessen. I began to think it was the chorus of a popular song, I heard it so much!

Well, I don't see any difference in the humans and the domesticated animals who I know. Missy Linda's face is still kind of puffy looking, and her eyes are still red and teary. She goes around sniffling and snuffing, making disgusting noises. Really humans, are those snorting and choking noises really necessary? Do you even realize how they affect us non-humans?

I would like to respectfully suggest that you allergy sufferers try harder to keep it to yourselves. Just because antihistamines make you sleepy, doesn't mean they are bad. As a matter of fact, I count that as one of the benefits I enjoy the most- - -all of you people sleeping! At least then, you usually make fewer disgusting noises! (After you conquer phlegm produced noises, we will discuss snoring, OK?)

No comments: