Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Accident Prone


Greetings most humans and many others,

How are you all doing in the Christmas rush? I suppose that I am doing great, partly because I don't really have to do any work for holidays. Of course, around here, there's not going to be any parties or anything fun. All the fun will be other places, I suppose. I'm hoping I get to go to some fun happenings, but I never know for sure until I either am picked up from my perch or left sitting there all alone- - -mostly the latter is my lot in life!

On to more entertaining (?) subjects- - -I am beginning to wonder if Missy Linda shouldn't try to find a less dangerous job. And on the flip side, she should probably not be allowed to do certain things at home, either. I think she is getting what you humans call, "senile." Right now, her hands look like (well, I don't really know what to say they look like.) They kind of look a mess for sure. Her left hand has one crooked finger from last spring when she tripped and jammed it at work. Her pointer on that hand has the fingerprint area missing due to a hot glue gun accident. Supposedly, these are common accidents among the glue gun crowd, especially if one hasn't used one for awhile. Really?

The middle finger on her right hand is the ugliest purple color I have seen lately. It seems that she shut the big back door at the store while her finger was in the way. I can't help but wonder if she is trying to assume Mr. Nick's place in the family as most accident-prone member. At least hers are not bad enough to require trips to the emergency room. That's when the line will be crossed! There will have to be an intervention!




No comments: