Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Accidental Naps?


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, it has beencold here for the last couple of days. I hope Missy Linda and many of you humans are happy. Personally, I must be from a warmer climate originally, because I'm definately a lover of weather that is a little warmer. Of course, I don't actually get out that much, so it doesn't affect me that much. I do enjoy complaining about things,though. Or so Missy Linda would tell you.

I don't know if it is the cold weather or what, but yesterday afternoon, Missy Linda slept on the couch for about three hours. She says it was an accident! She says she didn't mean to sleep but for about twenty minutes. She has been whining lately about the holiday hours at the store. She says the longer holiday hours on the weekends make her feel really wiped out.

Poor Missy Linda! I know for a fact that one new college girl has been hired, and only two people quit last week. That just leaves them one person shorter than they were before. I have trouble feeling sorry for her. Earlier, all she wanted was a job, and that's all I heard about. Now, it's that she wants more pay, benefits,and more people to help her. I wish she would make up her mind!

No comments: