Monday, November 22, 2010

Worried About Me?


Hello most humans and many others,

I have noticed since I have come back from my unexplained absence that Missy Linda looks a lot older than I remember. I was wondering if she had aged because of worrying about what might have happened to me or where I could have been.

Then, of course, I snapped back to reality! I realized that Missy Linda didn't seem that concerned about my well-being. I was back awhile before she even noticed! And do you realize how long I was gone before she took note? It is shameful, as far as I am concerned. After all, she took on the responsibility of keeping me safe, taking care of me, making and/or buying me lots of beautiful clothes, and just generally doing everything required for my good life!

I don't know what I was thinking! I must quell my misdirected emotions and realize that Missy Linda just has a really bad case of, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall. I am my mother, after all."


No comments: