Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something is Terribly Wrong!


Hello friends of Juana Tortilla,

This is not Juana writing. This is Missy Linda. It has been brought to my attention that Juana has not been writing to you. I don't pay too much attention to what all she does because that would take up my whole day listening to her complaints. I suppose that is why I was unaware of her absence.

Anyway, I realize now that I haven't seen her sitting around here lately. Right off hand, I don't recall the last time I saw her. I did discover that her email had been canceled because of inactivity. I have reactivated that so I will be able to intercept any contacts to her for any clues that might provide as to her whereabouts.

At this point, I am not alarmed, but if any of you have seen her, please let me know. OK?

No comments: