Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello, My Friends, Hello


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I understand it took Missy Linda a while to even notice that I was not in my usual place recently. I could have predicted that. I will tell you all about my adventure at an opportune time, but right now I just want all of you to realize that I have told you the truth about how Missy Linda does not pay any attention to me.

Do you realize how long I was gone before she even had a flicker of an idea that I wasn't in my usual spot? All she thinks about is herself, as usual. I wonder if she would have noticed if blood had been dripping- - -that is, if I had blood!

At any rate, I am in the process of listening and watching to gather info as to her thought processes as far as they involve me. I think that I need to get into that hive of a brain that is hers for my own well-being. I will keep you advised.

No comments: