Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Party Not Eligible


Hello most humans and many others,

I heard on the news that today is the primary election in Oklahoma. I am guessing my party is not eligible for inclusion on the ballot. There are not enough Tortilla Keeper People in Oklahoma to sign a petition to be included. And I can tell you that I haven't heard one candidate from the main parties mention anything about Tortilla Keeper People's rights. Sometimes it can suck to be a part of such a small minority!

I guess one good thing is that it keeps my enemies, whoever they might be, from attacking me in the press or from doing me harm. I heard about one guy who is running for judge whose daughter took out full-page ads against him. And she lives in Colorado! Evidently, her husband is working for his opponent. I love it!

If you have lived or live in Oklahoma, you are probably familiar with the Edmondson family. They have been a part of politics here for at least since the mid-to-late fifties. Well, I saw a show on one of the Discovery channels about the niece of Drew Edmondson last week. It was an oldish story about his niece's involvement in murder and attempted murder in Lousiana. I believe that was the state in which it happened. She is now in prison for a long time, and her father, Drew Edmondson's brother was a judge. Maybe he still is: I don't know.

Missy Linda says that one crazy teenager in the family shouldn't be held against the rest of the family. I'll bet lots of people would hold something like that against anyone with the same last name! I do have to wonder why they happen to have rerun the story last week right before the election. Ratings for them or setup?

No comments: