Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finished Pouting


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I guess I am finished pouting about not getting to go anyplace for the 4th of July weekend. Missy Linda said that is what I have been doing since I wouldn't talk to anyone. I would also like to point out that I did not get to go to Missy Emma's birthday party this past weekend, either.

I can understand that a little bit- - -but not really. It was sort of a last minute thing. Missy Linda was notified the day before, and she was exhausted from working with too few employees at the store. Also, while she was getting ready to go to the party, Mr. Cole and his employee came by to mow the yard. Well, they each had a tiny kitten which they had adopted at the WalMart parking lot. They needed Missy Linda to babysit the kittens while they mowed so the babies would not have to stay in the hot truck. Of course, Missy Linda was happy to do that. I have to admit that they were pretty cute kitties. (Mr. Cole is going to be in trouble when his mother gets home from out of town. She does not like cats!)

Since I have expended so much energy being angry and annoyed lately, I will have to postpone telling you about the 4th of July weekend until tomorrow. I am exhausted.




No comments: