Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Think I Will Pout Some More


Hello most humans and many others,

I have decided that I have needed more pouting time than originally anticipated. I have done nothing fun in so long, I feel that, perhaps, my pouting has just begun.

Missy Linda tells me, "Just put on your big girl panties, and deal with it!"

I don't have a clue as to what that might mean. I don't even know what panties are!

It has occurred to me that the longer I live with Missy Linda, the more confused I become about you humans. I am just wondering if she is at all like you other humans. Did I get unlucky enough to get stuck with a weirdo or something? Are the rest of you people anything like her? I hope not!

If all of you people are similar to her, there is no reason to try to find a new home. However, if she is some sort of anomaly, then, can I count on you all to help get me out of here?

No comments: