Friday, July 2, 2010

At Last!


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, finally, there are plans to do some things this weekend. Tomorrow after Missy Linda gets off work, we are going down to Missy Barb's house for a cook-out. By the time we get there, everyone else will already have arrived. There will be the three little girls from Fayetteville and their parents and the two little girls from Edmond and their parents. Pseudo Uncle will be there smoking the ribs, but I don't know if Missy Carol and Mr. Fred are coming. I hope so.

I have figured out that if I can get scooted close to the edge of the counter, I can manage to "fall off" and roll in a direction that is toward the front door. Perhaps then, I will be noticeable enough to be grabbed up and taken to the party. Do you think that would work? I am going to try something!

No comments: