Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time Flies No Matter What You Are Doing


Hello most humans and many others,

Usually, you humans say, "Time flies when you are having fun."

Missy Linda says that it doesn't matter what is going on: time still passes quickly. For me, it doesn't happen that way, but then, I am sitting for long periods of time in the same place, unable to move. Sadly, that means that I can't talk to you all unless and until Missy Linda gets me to the computer. Even so, I can't believe it is still so long since I last blogged.

If you know anything about Missy Linda, you know she can be in a dither most of the time. I think that she really believes she has things under control, but for us bystanders, it can be like watching an episode of "I Love Lucy." Don't tell her I said that: she hates those shows. She thinks that she is the only person in the world who doesn't like them, and she doesn't really want to offend or hurt feelings. Still, she just isn't into physical comedy very much.

Anyway, I don't know if the days are flying by me, or, if I just have no concept of the passage of time. Whichever it is, I have to run (in a manner of speaking) because Missy Linda is hollering for the computer. TTYL

No comments: