Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wow! I'm Getting Lazy!


Hello most humans and many others,

Did you think that I had dropped off the face of the earth? Well, I believe that I have been living with Missy Linda so long that I have caught some of her laziness! Maybe if I have some of hers, she can get more done!

How was your Christmas? It was super quiet around here. We were blizzarded in for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Missy Linda went to work yesterday. She didn't have any trouble, she said. She had an extra coat, a snow shove, the car charger for her phone, and her sack lunch that was really for work, just in case she got stranded for a little while. She knew she wouldn't have been there long because Mr. Nick told her to call him, and he would come and get her. She knew that he would be able to do that for sure as he has four wheel drive, and he has always been an excellent bad weather driver.

Well, Missy Linda is telling me to get off the computer. She is so bossy sometimes! I promise I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: