Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No Computer for Juana


Greetings most people and many others,

Well, I just want you all to know about the situation that I am facing around here. There seems to be no time for me to get a turn on the computer. . .Big Surprise!

It is the end of the semester for Tio Kane so he is writing papers out the wazoo, and he is even editing the papers of other people in his group projects. That, and Missy Linda's looking at cute kitty pictures and crap like that leave little time for me.

Somehow I thought that with her at work and him at school, I would have plenty of time to shop and browse and write. WRONG! I am getting pretty tired of the way that I am treated around here!

And if I say anything about it to Missy Linda, she says some horrible thing like, "Do you want to live head down in a shopping bag again?" She is vicious, isn't she?

No comments: