Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Forgot to be Thankful


Greetings most humans and many others,

Thanksgiving is in the past now, but I forgot to stop and realize that I have some things for which to be thankful. Perhaps first on the list is that I no longer live head down in a shopping bag. That is a really big deal for me, and I SUPPOSE that I should remember that more often---especially when I am complaining about not going places and doing exciting things. Or maybe not.

Things for which Missy Linda is thankful (in no particular order):

her minimum wage, part-time job, which she did not have until August. Someday, though, she would like to have a job with a salary rather than wages- - -and insurance.

all her girls are healthy and happy and funny and sassy and curious and fabulous.

Mr. Nelson. He has cheered her up more than hardly anything I can remember. He is the reason she gets up in the morning (so she can let him out to pee)!

being able to go back to college this coming semester.

Sometimes she needs to be reminded how good she really has it, right?

No comments: