Monday, November 2, 2009

Too Fast


Hello most humans and many others,

Wow! Here it is already November! Missy Linda is all in a dither because she says nothing makes her feel farther behind than the first of a new month. On Thursday, it will be Missy Amelia's fourth birthday! Missy Linda is sad that all her girls are growing up so fast. Missy Emma is already two, and she is the youngest one. Missy Linda was hoping for more little girls, but that is probably not going to happen. She will just enjoy the ones she has. After all, not everyone gets that many sweet girls in her life.

Customers in the fabric store where Missy Linda works are buying fabrics for Christmas gifts and decorations. That is another thing that makes Missy Linda realize how far behind she is in other areas of her life. She had better figure out a way to better organize her time and energy. I am sure that I could help her with that if she would just allow me. She just thinks that because I can't walk around and because I am inanimate, I don't know anything. Well, I could show her a thing or two, and one of these days I will do just that!

No comments: