Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lying Low


Hello most humans and many others,

Here I am lying low today---again. Actually, I probably spend more days trying to stay clear of Missy Linda than I do trying to be with her. Today is probably going to be one cranky day for her so I am going to do my best to stay away from her.

She hates it when she works the evening shift at work and then has to work the first thing next morning. That is what has happened today. She did not get to sleep until way after midnight last night because it takes a while for her to get to sleep after working at night. She says her legs ache, poor baby! Anyway, now she is up early because she has to get to work this morning, and they are opening earlier right now for holiday hours. She is going to be one big ol' b-word when she gets home today!

I'll talk to you guys again as soon as it is safe to come out into the open, OK?

No comments: