Wednesday, June 4, 2014

She Took Computer

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, Missy Linda is back from her trip to Fort Collins, CO. She couldn't find room to take me, but she was able to take the computer so I couldn't talk to you guys. She says that I would have gotten squashed in her giant suitcase. I don't understand why I couldn't have a ticket and a seat on the plane. Doesn't that make sense to you? It seems right to me.

Evidently, Missy Linda did a bunch of stuff that I am getting tired of hearing about. She says her foot still hurts some from when she broke it, and it does swell every day. That means she didn't get to go on any hikes in the mountains like they did before even though they did go to the national park and had a picnic. Missy Linda almost got too close to a lady elk, but the elk left soon after that.

I'm sure I'll have lots of junk to tell you about HER trip the next few days, so stay tuned.

No comments: