Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's Oscar Weekend


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I"ve gotta tell you that I am pumped about the Oscars. I don't get to go to any movies, but I love the beautiful dresses and all the pagentry of the Oscars. I remember that when I first lived with Missy Linda, she let me have parties for the Oscars. I was thinking that if I play my cards right, there's a chance that I could do that again.

If nothing else happens in my favor, I may have to resort to questionable methods to get what I want. That's more exciting anyway, right? Missy Linda is right in the middle of one of her headaches. She doesn't notice much of what goes on around her at that time. She usually has her head covered with an ice bag.

I was considering the possibility of just pretending she is not here, and I could easily plan the party without her. She would be surprised on Sunday, but she couldn't do much to me in front of guests, right?

No comments: