Monday, April 9, 2012

Well, It Is Monday!


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, what have you guys been doing lately? I have been in my usual shopping bag, head down, of course, for I don't know how long. The last thing I remember is that I was supposed to be going someplace, and I was in my bag, ready to go - - - and then my world went dark and stuffy.

The only thing that I can figure is that Missy Linda forgot to pick me up in my shopping bag because something like a coat got thrown over me accidentally. You know her - - - if she can't see me as she is going out the door, she forgets me. I have been head down, under whatever was hiding me all this time.

Did any of you guys miss me? Did you look for me? Did you call the police? I didn't think so.

I think some of you owe me apologies.

No comments: