Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Better


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I'm hoping that Tio Kane and Missy Linda are about over their colds. Even Mr. Nelson has been coughing and sneezing! Tio Kane says that Missy Linda gave Mr. Nelson her cold when she was hacking and sneezing germs all over the place. He was complaining that he was just getting better, and then Mr. Nelson kept him awake with his noises trying to breathe and with his sneezing. I don't know. That took place upstairs, and I don't go up there. I know that Tio Kane was the first one here who had it.

They are all about to drive me bananas. You humans make a lot of really strange noises when you're trying to clear out your heads. Aren't you all afraid that you'll expel some pieces of your brains? I think that may have happened to Missy Linda.

No comments: