Monday, January 30, 2012

Missed the Show


Hello most humans and many others,

Wow! I don't get to write very often these days, do I? It's Missy Linda's fault, of course. Since I don't have legs, I am dependent on her to let me use the computer, as you know. Well, she has been working on her "homework" she says. Since she has been in these writing classes, she spends most of her time on the computer. At least it seems like that to me.

This week, she has been pouting. It seems that she would have liked to see Lewis Black when he was in town last week. She whines all the time about not having any money, but I don't see her doing anything about that. She's always saying that she is applying for jobs, but I don't know.

She has this "thing" for comedians or funny social commentators like some people have for rock stars. She says the tickets to see them cost a lot less than the tickets for a music show. Still, I think she should just learn to live with the fact that she will never see Lewis Black in person. She gets all huffy and tells me how when she was married to that man who used to live here, they had had tickets to see Lewis Black in small, intimate setting. It was a club rather than an auditorium. Well, the mister who used to live here got really angry with Missy Linda and he refused to go. He didn't say that until almost time to leave for the show, though, so Missy Linda didn't go either. She didn't feel like going after bawling all afternoon, she said.

Let me just say this, "Keep your stupid problems to yourself, Missy Linda. And let me use the computer!"

No comments: