Sunday, January 8, 2012

Long Day


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I am thinking that today might be a long day for me. Missy Linda will be hogging the computer soon, I am sure. She has until 6:00 am tomorrow to decide whether or not she will be taking classes this semester. I know she wants to go to school, but she is thinking she needs to concentrate on finding a decent job. She certainly doesn't want to have to resort to some type of unseemly activity to earn money like I hear when she and Tio Kane joking around. At least I pray that they are joking!

Sadly, when she whines about having no marketable skills, she is right on target. She has no special training of any kind, and most of her jobs, except the fabric store, were businesses she had at home. Prospective employers do not count that as any kind of experience these days. She can sew letters and numbers on sports uniforms, but the absolute most she can make is seventy cents a letter if they are the largest size and are what are termed "double letters." That's fine for extra money maybe, but she can't make a lot doing that.

Something tells me I am going to be hearing a lot of moaning and groaning and complaining in the near future. I think I had better go and start getting myself steeled up for the onslaught.

No comments: