Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dreaming is Free


Hello most humans and many others,

I have to confess that I stole, "Dreaming is Free" from a song by Blondie. Did you know that Blondie is actually older than Missy Linda? Maybe that's one reason that Missy Linda plays her songs. As you know, I have no control over what music I hear because I am at Missy Linda's mercy since I have no legs or feet, and she is not a particularly merciful person as far as I can tell.

Anyway, someone was asking the girls what they want to be when they are older, and that made me think about how they have no doubts about what they can achieve. Sometimes that is a good thing. Missy Emma wants to be a waitress, a hairdresser, and a rock star. Missy Ryley would like to be in a show choir, and Missy Maitlyn wants to be a camp counselor. I believe Missy Amelia said she hopes to be a mommy, but I didn't hear what Missy Elspeth said.

I think that it is probably a good thing for you humans to have dreams, but it's not sensible to count on their coming true. Some people get to have the job or life that they always envisioned for themselves, but sometimes circumstances or the people themselves cause potholes in their own roads to success. Also, I've noticed that some of you goofy humans think that dreams come true without any effort. People, that's not very likely. Wake up, and get busy! That includes you, Missy Linda!

No comments: