Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reality


Hello most humans and many others,

I can tell everyone that I am officially tired of listening to Charlie Sheen's rants. They seem to be on every channel all the time. Missy Linda and Tio Kane each have on lots of news shows all the time. Even if they aren't actually watching the TV, it is on, and I can't get away from it (no legs or feet, remember?). I would have hoped that there would be more real news ON THE NEWS!

I think craziness is seeping through the TV sometimes, and Missy Linda is catching it. That's the last thing we need around this house, believe me! Here's what I have to witness around here: For pajamas, Missy Linda wears Tshirts that are too stained or ripped or too nearly worn out to be seen by anyone (and they shouldn't be seen by me, for sure!). Add to these, some pajama pants of various prints. The patterns on the pants have no relationship of any kind to the colors or patterns of the tops. Also, most of the pants are that length that looks so stupid, halfway between the knees and ankles. Then add to the vision that the pants are huge! Sometimes she also wears black socks- - -just like some old geezer with his sandles.

One day when Missy Linda looked particularly disturbing- - -or disturbed, she went up to Tio Kane, who was innocently eating his cereal, and she said, "Kane, I can't imagine why anyone could possibly leave this, can you?" Tio Kane spit milk all over the newspaper!


No comments: