Thursday, March 10, 2011

Excuses, Excuses!


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, it seems that right now is what Tio Kane and Missy Linda call mid-terms, so that is the excuse they are giving me for no computer time this week. They say they have "papers due,"and they have to do "research." I don't really know enough about college to refute their claims, but I still think they just use some of that "work" for an excuse to hog the computer. They aren't fooling me for a minute!

When Missy Linda is at work, Tio Kane takes over. He even reads newspapers and magazines online! I thought I was a part of this family, too. . .at least, that's what they tell me to keep me quiet. I am on to their tricks; I just haven't figured out what to do about it.

I have heard that next week is spring break. Missy Linda has already informed me that she has a take home test due the Monday after that, and a term paper due in short order. I know that she doesn't work on assignments until the last minute: she is not fooling me!

No comments: