Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not a Good Listener


Hello most humans and many others,

It seems that I have become Missy Linda's confidante. This is a job that I do not want and did not ask for. However, since I cannot just walk away, I am forced to listen while she talks and talks and talks. She seems to work out her problems out loud, and I am forced to be a party to the whole process.

Right now, she is driving me crazy about things that are happening at work. Since she is now a supervisor, she can't decide if she needs to talk to the boss about a certain other supervisor's behavior. Some of the other employees want Missy Linda to speak to the boss on their behalf as well as for herself. Everyone who works with this person has to work extra hard to take up the slack she causes. It gets overwhelming after a while. No one has the energy to do another persons's work as well as her own. "No one at that place gets paid enough to do that," Missy Linda whines.

I just want to be left out of her paltry little human problems! I am too furiouw that I was not allowed to have an Oscar party this year!

No comments: