Friday, February 4, 2011

Cabin Fever?


Hello frozen humans and many others,

Have you all who might happen to live in this area got cabin fever yet? I heard Tio Kane and Missy Linda talking about it yesterday. They don't seem to be bothered by it, but they have heard other people are. I think that they could just stay here in the house forever and not have any problems (that they would be aware of!) Either of them could be that person about whom the "friend" who is being interviewed on the news would say, "He/She was a good neighbor, never causing any trouble, always staying to himself/herself."

The schools around here have been closed since Tuesday, and Missy Linda's work days were canceled. One day was Tuesday, as you know, then last night the store closed early. The university is actually in session today, but neither student here has class on Fridays. Missy Linda doesn't have to work again until tomorrow.

I certainly don't have any change in my life because of the weather- - -except what I see out the window from where I sit. Speaking of what I see- - -I see that it is snowing again!

No comments: