Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to School


Hey there most humans and many others,

Well, I am glad that Missy Linda goes back to school today, and she is scheduled to work tomorrow evening. Then, they are saying, the blizzard machine is going to crank up again. I saw this morning on the weather that we are expecting 4 to 10 inches with high winds again. Even though most schools are open, Missy Linda says she can't believe how many schools are still closed from last weeks' blizzard.

I heard Missy Linda say that she is getting her groceries and stuff today after class, and she is hoping it is not as much a nightmare as it was last Monday. At least there is another day this week before it hits. That also means that Missy might get to work more hours this week. Her store was closed last Tuesday, then they closed early for a few days. Missy Linda didn't work much last week.

I would have to say that even though I don't get to go with them, I am glad that she and Tio Kane will be getting back to their usual schedules for a couple of days. I'm kind of sick of them.

No comments: