Thursday, July 3, 2014

America's Birthday

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I know tomorrow is the 4th of July, which is the United States' birthday. I'm not sure what age the country is, but I think it's old.

I remember some years when Missy Linda's granddaughters came over, and we had a good time. One year it was really cool weather. That was one of the best. They all went to the fireworks in Edmond, and it was really fun. I don't know if eating dinner at Pei Wei was appropriate, but they did it anyway.

Year before last Missy Linda was in Colorado with Missy Elise's family. They went to a parade, and they made signs thanking the firefighters who were fighting big wild fires near there at the time. One town still had fireworks, so they went to see those. During the day, they went to have a picnic at Rocky Mountain National Park. It was a good day.

I don't know what we're doing this year. I haven't heard anyone say anything except that Tio Kane has to work. That sucks! Although, he doesn't like fireworks anyway. So, I'll let you know if we do anything fun. Ok?

No comments: