Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Excitement, No Accidents

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, Missy Linda and Tio Kane got the tree chopped up pretty well with no excitement and no accidents. I don't really want bad things to happen, but since I never get to go anywhere any more, a little break from the boredom would be nice once in a while. What if you had to just sit on the dining room table or a dining chair or the kitchen counter all the time, and what's right there is all you could see? You would know what I mean then.

After they chopped up the tree in the front yard, they started cutting down some dead shrubs in the back yard that were so big Missy Linda couldn't cut them by hand. When they got about one and three-quarters of three chopped away, Missy Linda bent the chain on the chainsaw. They were too hot and tired to go back to Home Depot and get a new chain, so they just quit. I didn't mention that they had already been back once to get a new chain , did I? Missy Linda says she has trouble remembering to keep it straight and to not try to saw at weird angles. She loved the stupid saw though. She wore this stupid helmet with ear protectors and a big face shield of mesh. She thought she looked quite cute in the whole get-up.

It's when she's acting like that when I am kind of glad she doesn't take me places. I try to look on the bright side, see?

No comments: