Saturday, July 16, 2011

How Many Years Has It Been?


Hello most humans and many others,

How long has it been over a hundred degrees now? I'm not good with time, but it seems like it has been at least a couple of years by now!

I usually feel that it is to my advantage that I don't have the sense of time that humans have because I never know for sure how long it has been since I got a new dress. Also, I am not for sure how long it has been since I got to go someplace since I don't keep track like humans do.

I am guessing that it has been a long time since the heat locked down on this place. I don't know if it has been years, but it certainly seems like it. I heard the weather dude say that it would be here at least a couple more weeks. I am not interested in trying to go someplace or do anything special in this heat because we all know that Missy Linda is not very concientious about getting me out of the car. I can take freezing better than melting!

One thing I do wonder is: Can't you humans do something about this?!!!

No comments: