Friday, April 1, 2011

Softball Season


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, it seems that in the human sports area for children, it is now softball and baseball season. Missy Ryley has had two softball T-ball games so far. Her team is called the Green Machine- - -whatever that means. Even Tio Kane went to her game last night. Missy Linda was glad she was able to get off work to go also. Missy Linda was upset because last year, she was able to go to only one game. This year she is hoping to go to a lot of them.

I heard that Missy Ryley looked super cute in her catcher's get-up- - -except that you can't really see her with all that gear! She is great at stepping up to home plate to take care of business. I hope I get to see her play sometime, but Missy Linda says I probably can't dress properly to attend a ball game, but I know that is just an excuse!


No comments: