Monday, September 20, 2010

The Bawling is Decreasing


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, let me tell you: I have had a terrible week since I was last able to make contact with the outside world!

The first part of the week was good. Missy Maitlyn, Missy Elspeth, and Missy Amelia were here as scheduled while their parents went to find a house.

After Missy Linda met Missy Shirley (their Nana) in Shawnee to hand off the girls for a visit with her, the happy factor around here plummeted, to say the least. I wasn't sure that Missy Linda would be able to get herself together to get to work at 3:00 that afternoon, but she managed. (She does wear waterproof eye make-up.)

The air around here is definitely heavy. What is not ragweed pollen is Missy Linda's despondency. Please send help before I am engulfed completely!

No comments: