Monday, August 30, 2010

It's the Hair Again!


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, first let me say that Missy Linda has been extremely remiss in turning on the computer for me lately! She thinks she is busy, but I see that she falls asleep on the couch and stuff like that. I don't call that busy!

Now, to the subject at hand: That Hair! She finally got that cut that is short enough, but is she satisfied? Not a chance! She says the shape is like Theodore Cleaver's hair, only shorter. I don't know who that is, but she does look like an aging eight year old boy! I think that it is all kind of sad.

I don't know much about beauty shops because, as you know, I have this long, luxurious, curly hair that pretty much fixes itself. However, I think if Missy Linda would go to an actual beauty salon, rather than those places that no one needs an appointment, she might have better luck. The places that she goes don't seem to have the same stylists, if one calls them that, for very long at a time. They seem to move around to all the different locations on some kind of unknown rotation schedule. She needs to pay more than twelve dollars, I think, to get a hair cut that doesn't make her look like Missy Ryley did it---although, Missy Ryley does seems to have a natural talent for cutting hair!

No comments: